Friday, May 8, 2009

Cruise Day #5

Well, today was a relaxing day. We had a "fun day at sea". I got up at 830am to go get some lounge chairs. We laid out until about 2pm and then went to take a nap, which turned into sleeping until dinner!! Tonight was an elegant night again. I wore my green and cream "bubble" dress and JB wore his suit. We love having formal nights. We got our pictures professionally taken and then attended the evening dance show. And then for a relaxing night with a movie on the sea-side theater (12 ft x 12 ft movie screen on the pool deck). Tomorrow we port in Belize. We are going scuba diving at 11am and then shopping and walking around. We have a funday following and then we will be back in Miami for mother's day. That's really going to be a hard day and I am not looking forward to it. We haven't told anyone about Jayden, it really hasn't come up and we of course know how awkward people get when we do talk about him. We, between the two of us, have talked about him alot though. We brought his pictures along. I didn't bring his blanket because I was so scared of something happening to it. *sigh* this trip has been great, don't get me wrong, but it def doesn't make anything better :( I miss my baby boy so so much! And of course I miss all of you as well :) And I'll be saying the same about the ship and the people we met once we are back home too! But off to a relaxing movie and I'll check in tomorrow night after scuba diving to the bottom of the sea!! :) Love, Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment