Saturday, May 9, 2009

Cruise Day #6

Well, I officially.....


Cannot scuba dive. *tears* I was fine, I was not nervous at all, until we got into the water. I couldn't get my breathing down. You can only take short breaths with the scuba gear and I just couldn't do it, not even in 6 feet of water. So Josh had to be a "merman" alone. He said it was beautiful though. Belize has the second largest coral reef in the world. He wasn't able to take the camera down that far (45ft) so we didn't get pictures but that's okay :) I'm glad he could enjoy it. Even if I did pussy out! =x
Minus the sunscreen I put on and the fact that I was under the canopy the whole time on the water, I still managed to get burnt :( My arms and face hurt! *ugh* But I am feeling better today. We were so exhausted we went to dinner and then sat around with J&S and talked until 1am then went to bed. We didn't participate in any of the activities. It's so fun to sit and talk with them and compare Canada with the US. lol
We are off to a Galley tour of the kitchen, and crew deck today at 3pm and then dinner at 6pm and carnival legends at 8pm (where carnival guests get to preform on the big rome lounge stage). Then we have power ball bingo at 9pm and a farewell party tonight at 11pm.
Tomorrow is going to be such a hard day. Since it is Mother's day. I have thought of Jayden non stop this whole time. And like I said, this vacation has been amazing, but I still don't "feel" any better. My heart still aches. We will be throwing rose petals off our balcony tomorrow in memory of Jayden. Even today has been a little rough, I have been on the verge of tears all day.
But at the same time, I'm not ready to come home. I wish we could stay on the ship forever! I love cruising. I love traveling. *If only i could quit my job and sail away* lol
update later-
me.

No comments:

Post a Comment