Friday, June 5, 2009

What a month!

Well I know I am not updating here as much as I used to, but I do find that in a way its sort of a good thing. In our support group last month we did an exercise of how we felt right after our loss and how we feel now.
I went back and read all of my blog posts and I really see my ups and downs. But I also see that as I start to feel better and I start to be able to get back into living life and looking forward, I haven't blogged as much. I've felt good this last week. I hope that in the next few weeks things get a lot better.
Things have been crazy busy lately. Which is good. I like staying busy. Keeps my brain from thinking! We re-did my office and its amazing!! I will post pics later. We have re-done our flower bed, cleaned the house, gone to family events, military events, and tried to squeze one on one time in too. Who knew itd be so hard!
As for our trying for another beautiful baby boone, no luck last month. I was late and really bummed when "it" came. But hey. I do finally get to celebrate my bday this year. 16 days!!! Ill be 22! (Wow!)
Where did that number come from? Yeah I'm not sure either!
Alright well time to head home from work!!
Xo.
KB.

No comments:

Post a Comment