Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Dear Jayden, Happy First Birthday

Dear Jayden,

I cannot believe that it has been an entire year since I held you in my arms. I feel like this year has flown by so fast yet crawled so slow. I thank God every night that I was chosen to be your mom. I'm the luckiest woman in the world. You have given me strength I never knew I had and have given me courage when I didn't think I had it. You have shown me how precious and delicate life is and how to live without taking it for granted. I thank you for making your dad and I stronger as a family and showing us just how lucky we are to have what we have and who we have in our lives. I thank you for being one of the biggest influences in my life without even taking a breath of air here on earth.

I think of you every day. I miss you so much it hurts. I don't think that hurt will ever go away but I have learned to live with it. I take pride in the fact that I have my own personal guardian angel. It's nice to be able to lean on someone and know you are there by my side all the time.

I hope you have a wonderful birthday and I hope you received your balloons we sent you today. Take care of yourself and keep watching over your little sister. We are the luckiest family in the world to have you and you will never be forgotten.

I love you more than words could ever describe and I miss you more than my voice and face can show.

Happy First Birthday baby boy!

With love,
Your mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment