Thursday, January 15, 2009

..Stupid.Flowers..

At this point, I am not even sure why I ever bugged JB to ever buy me flowers?!
Our house has seemed like a florist since Jayden's service. All the flowers were beautiful, they meant so much to us. And at first, I was trying to keep them all alive... then all the fresh cuts were dying and even with watering I'm having trouble with the planters...


My house is getting depressing. I finally had JB's step-mom take some planters home with her because I couldn't handle so many on my own. Not to mention the cat was having a hayday. I was getting way too depressed with all the flowers around. The smell, although alot better than the dog smell we had before, was a bit overwhelming and depressing.
I officially hate flowers now. I have told Josh not to get me flowers for our anniversary in Feb and my bday in June... "Just love me and buy me jewelry" LOL.
The funny thing is, as much as I have grown to hate the flowers, I bawled my eyes out when I was taking the dead flowers out of the baskets and throwing them away. I thought I would love to see them go, but I cried. I miss Jayden, they were Jayden's flowers...... I think these are just one of those moments....

No comments:

Post a Comment