Friday, April 3, 2009

A Thankyou is in order

Okay. The day I signed up for the march for dimes :: march for babies walk, I set our team goal to $300, thinking that we would maybe it $150 atleast. You all are amazing. WE HIT $475!!!!!

I am just floored at all the support our friends and family have given us. March of dimes mission really touched our hearts. Not only do they do research for babies, but are working on research for the blood disorder the doctors think I have when I am pregnant. I was in tears this morning when I saw the total hit $475!! :)
I can't tell you all how much it means to us that you have donate and joined our team to walk. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!!
We love you baby Jayden. We love you and miss you so much. Keep watching over us. We are always watching for you ;) see you soon baby boy!! Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment