Thursday, January 21, 2010

28 weeks :: goodbyes

Well sadly, I said my final goodbyes to JB today. I surprised him today and showed up at his swearing in ceremony, talked with him for a whole 5 minutes and then said bye. He made it to knox safe and sound and should be home by April 7th at the latest. I miss him already and hate sleeping alone, however, I have to admit... ramadi isn't the worst of cuddlers that's for sure.

So, I'm 28 weeks today which means I have 9 days until my 37th week. I'm honestly ready to be "done" however Rylee is not lol. Her ultrasound on Monday went fantastic and is weighing 2 lbs 3 oz. Measuring right on target also. Tomorrow I go for my glucose check and regular appointment. We should be discussing delivery options also!! Which gives me butterflies!

I can't believe in just 9 weeks she will be here, God Willing of course. I pray constantly that all is well, she is healthy, breathing fine, and cute as a button! JB is really upset he may miss delivery, he said he is afraid she'll be like a duck where the first guy she sees she'll think is her father. I told him it doesn't work that way but he is still worried lol. 

If you are interested in donating to our March for Babies/March of Dimes walk please make sure to visit: http://www.marchforbabies.org/jaydenhenryboone to make a donation in memory of our precious little angel and in hopes for a great future for our little Rylee. Our team hopes to beat our team donation from last year which was $1200!

No comments:

Post a Comment