I'm absolutely thrilled we have a date set. It seemed to put alot of ease back into my mind. However, I know things can go wrong at any time but Jayden passed away in the 38th week and I really wanted to be delivered before that milestone hit. I just could not emotionally handle it. So I'm so happy that the doctors were willing to listen to my concerns and make this happen for me.
I have a lot to do before she arrives and the next few months are so cram packed with stuff going on between Rylee, josh's training, moving with the army etc etc that I don't even want to begin to think about it!
- February 27th - My Pre-Natal Massage Spa Day
- February 28th - My "Baby Sprinkle"
- March 9th - Selena's Birthday Party
- March 22nd - JB's AIT Graduation Date (and comes home!!)
- March 23rd - Amnio (36 weeks)
- March 29th - Rylee's Birth Day!!!