Monday, March 1, 2010

33w4d :: Baby Sprinkle

So I haven't updated in a bit so, I'll start off with updates on the pregnancy and then we will get to the fun stuff! Rylee is still doing absolutely amazing. All of our non-stress tests (NST) and Biophysical profiles (BPP) look great. She's been practicing her breathing like a pro! Me on the other hand? I feel huge. I have tons of back pain because I'm sticking straight out with her. With Jayden, I got really wide and with Rylee I went straight out. I'm totally front heavy lol.

I did go get two different massages this week. One was a neck/head/back/leg/foot Chinese reflexology massage and it felt SO good and I went with mom to go have that done. Then on Saturday I went to a pre-natal massage and that was just absolutely amazing too! I think Rylee liked both, she probably likes it when I'm sooo relaxed lol.

So, we come to Sunday! My sister and mom threw a "Baby Sprinkle". At first, a few months ago, I was very hesitant about doing this. I didn't want to get excited and get my hopes up and then have something go wrong. But I feel now, it was the big push that I needed to get in gear for Rylee to be here. It was so nice yesterday to see family and their support. And to see their excitement and know that in 29 days we should be coming home with a beautiful little baby girl.



I have some awesome friends from cafemom.com who were due with me in January with Jayden. They got together and send me some huge boxes of clothes. I'm talking HUGE. I think I could clothe triplets (thank goodness I don't have triplets however lol!). It took me 3 hours to go through the clothes that I got and sort them by size and figure out what ones went with the seasons/sizes that Rylee would need. It looked like Pink and Purple threw up all over the living room. But it was amazing and it did get me really excited to start nesting, which I haven't yet done.



I'm so thankful for the friends and family that I have. I honestly don't know where I would be right now without them. Definitely not in the place I am today. I'm getting excited, feeling confident, and most of all hopeful we'll have a baby to bring home March 29th.

 
All the 0-3 month sized clothes washed and folded!


So a huge thank you to my amazing friends and family. I love you all so much.





Rylee's Baby Sprinkle

No comments:

Post a Comment