Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Yeah... okay... lol

So I know it's been a long time since I've blogged, and I'm not going to pretend that I am going to start blogging often. As a matter of fact, with Rylee on the move and Landen only 2 months away from arriving I doubt I'll ever get to blog ever again!!!! Okay maybe that is also an exaggeration but I feel like with 2 under 1 that is going to leave me little time to do anything important like blog or brush my teeth. But I did have time today to get on for a few and update about my life. Which, by the way, is absolutely perfect. =D I'm not a perfectionist by any means but everything is going awesome. We moved on post into a 3 bedroom house which I absolutely LOVE. I have space for my crafting stuff and the kids have a nice big nursery. We have a bedroom that actually fits our king sized bed and a nice dining room and I *finally* have a *real* kitchen table and chairs <3. I'm in heaven and I don't want to move to fort benning, GA in May only because I'm afraid of not getting a house this size or as nice (it's completely gutted/remodeled). On the topic of Miss Rylee.... boy I don't even know where to start since I updated last! She's now 9 months old, a speed crawler, pulling up and walking along everything, has two front bottom teeth, is adorable in every way. I never knew you could love someone so much! It's an amazing experience for sure. I am a little worried about some things when Landen arrives though. We have been having some sleep issues with Rylee and I'm afraid she'll be hurt that she doesn't get all the attention (which she makes very clear that she loves all the attention on her). I'm nervous but we will make it all work. Josh and I are doing awesome, he's training privates through basic & AIT training and I feel like he loves it. The Army life has treated us really really well so far. And for Landen, he is doing amazing. I'm 27w4d and at 25 weeks he was measuring 2lbs already! I go back on the 6th (thursday) to do the diabetes test (ick!) and to have an ultrasound and check up. Our amnio at 16 weeks showed a completely genetically healthy little baby BOY!! There was only a "less than 1%" chance of him not having the antibody issue we had with Rylee & Jayden.... well Prayers do wonders because mister Landen does not have the E antigen which means my blood *shouldn't* attack his and cause him to be anemic. Which means we shouldn't have to deal with severe anemia, jaundice or blood transfusions post birth like Rylee. But like I said we *shouldn't*. I still don't trust my body and while I'm handling this pregnancy better, I am still uneasy and nervous and scared and every other emotion possible. lol. Just keep prayers coming for baby Landen as they can only do good for us! We rely on them daily. Hope everyone is doing well! xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment